Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Similar Topics

• Small Boat Harbor Fishing Reports 2019

I haven’t seen a thread for sbh reports for this year. If I missed it I apologize. Figured I’d start one. Tight lines!!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App  

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Dipsey Divers results

Yesterday’s trip out from 65 to 80 foot of water using 4 lines with Dipseys resulted in only three nice walleyes. A bluebird sky and east wind made comfortable fishing but not productive results. No Matter that the bottom was marked by plenty of walleye looking hooks on the screen. Our companion boat boxed out with six walleye and a rainbow trout. The use of downrigger lines was productive in pulling the walleyes up off the bottom. Worm harnesses produced all the fish.     Sent from my iPhon

in Open Lake Discussion

• Spoons

What's everyone's favorite spoons to run for walleye? I run all sticks and harnesses now but want to start running spoons as well.   Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Tackle & Techniques

• Small Boat Harbor's Crazy Narrow entrance & exit!!!

How many of you folks have run over the curbs & scuffed your trailer tires and prayed you didn't have a puncture or blow out trying get in or out of the small boat harbor entrance and exit? I do it almost every time and my boat and trailer not really that big just average 18 ' boat. However the pretty median in the middle with all the plants and trees that make it all worth while RIGHT? I suspect WRONG!  It's so sad that the black tire scuff marks on all the curbs create an eye sore.. Really

in Open Lake Discussion

• Plano box with 47 BN Trout and Salmon spoons.

I have a Plano storeage box with 47 BN trout/Sallmon spoons for sale. There are also some BN stickbaits including some Rebel Fastrac that were never used. Price is $125 for all. Most of these quality spoons are in the $4- $8 range.No Junk! Text @ 716-998-1564 or email @ [email protected] Buyer pays to ship.I am in Yougstown NY>

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent