minn Kota Ulterra

It's a very nice feature (anchor)...... the best use is deepwater perch fishing in cold water.... you wanna change spots...... pull up the electric trolling motor, run to new spot, put down the trolling motor...... done. no hauling anchor rope and chain or deploying, or hoping it holds in the wind ....... I moved probably 8 times in 55 to 65 fow last November before finding a cooperative school........ mine is the Terrova.

I also use it when trolling solo or with another person..... in 2 different boats. It's a great adder..........

I also have a Terrova with I-Pilot link.  Best trolling motor I have used.  Spot lock is great and holds you dead on any spot you pick.  Auto pilot works great as a trolling motor or when drifting in a river and you want to keep the boat drifting a certain way with the current.  I use this all the time in the Niagara.  Don't think you can go wrong with either Terrova or Ulterra.  I am going to upgrade to an Ulterra cause I'm getting lazy and want the auto deploy. LOL

Power trim would be huge! I have the terrova, but ill upgrade to 36 volt ulterra soon! I do a lot of night casting trips where a tm is a must and being able to control everything from my captains chair while my guests or customers fish is key. I can watch my graph and gps without anyone fishing losing their night vision. Id love to be able to get the trolling motor trimmed right out of the water for big fish and so i could move a bit with the big motor with out getting up...

Sent from my LGLS996 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• 2 weeks later...

I traded my terrova for an ulterra last season, the best move I've made. No worry about going up front and raising or lowering the Unit especially when it is rough. My buddy was fishings with me and liked it so much , he ended buying one.

• 2 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics