Catt Creek June 28 2019.

Launched and went two or three miles west towards Dunkirk. Fished in 45 to 60 FOW. Best as 50 to 55. Caught 5 nice walleyes from 7 to 12. Some fish on screen but nothing like August and September. Most were on the bottom. 10 color lead. Drigger at bottom. Rapalas. And spoons.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Totally Hooked said:

Been there this year once. Taking a fish off in rough water while somebody else held the rod. Just careless on my part. Tried to push it through, bad idea. IMG_1035.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Good name for the boat.

Not a bad day today. Got one fish early and not much going on. Was marking fish all over the water column so I decided to move the rods in to 2 colors and fished sticks and harnesses at about 15-25 ft down. And boxed out in about 20 min. Caught my solo limit quickly after moving up. Not too bad but it did get a little rough out there for the ride back.

Tight lines!!

The ERDoctor at Lakeshore Hospital removed my hooked hand. Keep the hook and lure together. He can inject some novacain to freeze the flesh around the hook and the pain will go away while he slips the hook away . Cleaning the wound with sterile juice and a band aid will send you on your way. Side cutters will cut the hook but a lot of exposed hook is needed. Do not cut the hook flush with skin. Remove the fish first.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

That's nothing. My daughter buried a hook in my mustache when she was casting off a dock when she was around 8 years old. Complete with night crawler hanging across my chin. My brother in law was laughing so hard he couldn't get the hook out and I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold still. Hospital nurse got a good chuckle to,  but had it out in about 2 seconds. No cell phones back then so we didn't get any pictures. Never walk behind a kid casting off a dock if you know whats good for ya.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics