Want to rent a cottage

I would like to rent a cottage or maybe a hotel along Lake Erie. It would be nice to get a cottage with a dock.  Would be for a couple days to a week. 

Somewhere  along the eastern basin.  If you have done this or know someone that has and would like to share your info that would be great.

Thanks

On 6/14/2019 at 7:01 AM, mostlymuskies said:

Clarion also has special pricing for those who take a fishing Charter with a ELECBA Captain.
Take a fishing Charter with one of our Captains and learn the where & how before going on your own.
www.easternlakeeriecharters.com

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I would recommend anyone take a charter out on erie at least once before going out on there own. I was fishing the western basin when a guy I worked with bought a boat from a erie charter caption. part of the deal was to take him out on the central basin. I had been wanting to try the central basin. but I knew nothing about fishing it. so when I got asked to go on this trip I was all over it. I had never even seen a dipsy up close. the capt used 3 dipsies on each side and we had a great time. by the time we was about 3/4 of the day the captain was just laying back and we was doing everything. learnt a lot that day but just not ready yet to go on my own. so I got a trip together where part of us went up thurs and chartered him again for fri. then the rest of the crew came up fri after they got off work. I thought that I was ready for erie's central basin. we headed out sat morning but was only out so far and the boat had already used almost half of our gas. so we turned around and went in. bought 4 gas cans and stored them under the bow and headed out again. but we hadn't checked the weather. it was rough out there so we went back in.

so we didnt get to fish on that trip. but bought another boat with a larger gas tank. but the point here is I knew enough to run 3 divers on each side because of the charter we fished with. I still fish the central basin and can get by. I still learn something new just about every trip. but I can fish now. if you've never fished erie I say take a charter out. what you learn is priceless.

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics