Small Boat Harbor Fishing Reports 2019

Almost cancelled today because of the  strong NE winds. We started about 1 mile east of departure buoy in 40 fow. Pointed boat SW so waves were right at our back. We ended up on west side of Seneca shoal in about 52 fow. Had a 3 man limit at 8:55am. A straight line troll, never turned the boat. Five color offboards and small dipseys at 2.5 on braid out 75-80 ft. All rods with purple/pink/glow stickbaits. Yesterday it was same thing we stayed alittle closer to border. Fishing is great right now off Buffalo,how long will it last!!!

• Like 1

The chubby is gone ended up with only three we're still a little new to trolling the Buffalo area this time of the year for walleyes. We had tons of gear in the water all different depths fish all stick baits in the morning and then switched over to worm harnesses. Fished 42 to 52 feet of water every column of water 6 and 7 color LED core took two and then downrigger 43 took one. Any idea what this is at 20 ft Market quite a bit?20190708_094147.jpeg20190708_120524.jpeg20190708_095146.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I fished west of u today and got one fish in abut 2 hrs early in the morning. Then I decided what the heck I will bring the rods in on these marks at 15-25 ft and boxed out in 20 min. Fished 2-3 colors and they were killing it. They liked Inside the mud line. Got a little squirrelly out there in the afternoon. Really sucked driving back against the wind. Good luck and have fun!

Interesting. I fished the same area yesterday and a few days ago and saw the same marks. Never fished up there and did not have to.  5-6 color on lead core, wire dipsey setting #3 and 85’ back did most of the damage, a couple on the riggers at 43.  We only had two fish until 10:30, then they just showed up and we boxed out.

Another great day out of SBH.  Late  start today but we ended with a 4 man box by 1:30 . Same program as previous posts. Five color off boards with purple pink glow sticks also rainbow renowskis were great. Small dipseys 2.5  out  80-85. Depart buoy to couple miles west parrell to border. These are good old days!!! Enjoy!! Can't believe theres  not more reports on this site with all the boats that were at SBH today.

caught 12 in two hours, half in four pound range, dipsy and worm harness, bright colors today took most.  Lots of boats, found a tight school off pack and hit a couple of triples (using just three rods), 48 ft half way to line out of south gap.

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics