Special Thanks in Dunkirk

DAKDOG

I would like to thank the two employees that were working at Holiday Harbor at Chadwick Bay on Wednesday September 12, 2018.  My father and I were fishing when I suffered an injury to my hand. Upon returning to the launch and securing the boat the best I could , I went up to the office for some assistance. Not being from the area , I asked where the nearest hospital or Urgent Care Unit was. I also asked if someone could give my 81 year old father some assistance in securing the boat. At this time one employee offered to take me to the hospital and that upon returning they would help my father remove my boat from the water. After several hours at the hospital I called back to the launch, at this time one of the employees came back to pick me up. Its great to see that there are people like this out there who are more then glad to offer a helping hand. I'm sure as fisherman we all have experienced a need for assistance in some sort of manor. Again I can not express how thankful I am for giving me and my father a helping hand.  And yes to you readers we did have our limit of eyes that day.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics