Hot walleye lures 2018

Fire Tigers took ten yesterday and nine today . We went one hour today doing nothing , then reeled In and found four walleyes on four out of five lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United
That happened to us today down in Ashtabula. We took a four man limit, but for a while one side of the boat "wasn't producing". That's because when we went to check lines, we're just dragging fish along...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, jimski2 said:

Fire Tigers took ten yesterday and nine today . We went one hour today doing nothing , then reeled In and found four walleyes on four out of five lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

don't have that happen much since I started using lite bite slide divers. we just use them like a dipsey without using the slide part of the diver. but we do use the lite bite feature. we set the front tight enough to not get false releases. then set the lite bite arm as loose as it will go and not fall out.

my hot lures in july was a pink with blue dots and dr death and reverse muffin spoons from galeforcetackle.com. took us less than 5 hrs to get limits for 5 but only fishing 6 rods with lite bite slide divers. 

Well,
Firetiger seems to be good most of the time.
Yesterday our 1st fish came off the bottom using one of those new fangled rapala lures in purple, 8lb., it spit up rainbow smelt
The rest of the day green renoskys did the work.
Purple bomber on five color took a few.
At the end of the day a three man limit was achieved in four hours aboard "Grumpys Grady".
Yahoo!!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics