American Flag @ Small Boat Harbor Missing????

Am I blind or haven't I looked in the right place to have noticed a BIG BEAUTIFUL  Stars and Stripes flying somewhere anywhere in the SBH. It would be nice as most of us are PROUD Americans first of all. Secondly the only windacators we have now are the windmills, certainly a big American Flag flying in the breezes of Lake Erie would be very nice. I  can get sea sick sometimes so it would be a great way to help measure the strength and direction of the wind. If there's a flag there and I just haven't see it then I stand corrected, and will apply for a see and eye dog ASAP. PS: I love dogs.

I think they have a flag up by the restaurant but it should be down by the gas pumps. Either another flag or a nice big windsock like at the airport would be great to get a wind indicator before you get out there. The fact that you can't see the main lake until you come out of one of the gaps is always a bit of crossing your fingers that you are not going to get a rough ride. 

Great suggestion!!! Just remember for those folks that plan things but don't do things " A DESK is a DANGEROUS PLACE FROM WHICH TO PLAN/VIEW the WORLD!!!" but they do it anyways and never consult the doers they just throw it up against the wall and see what sticks. Gotta love the bureaucracy.  "Drain the Swamp",

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics