Small Boat Harbor's Crazy Narrow entrance & exit!!!

• 4 months later...

Dear SCUFFY,

HAVE ANY IMPROVEMENTS BEEN MADE?? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IF ANYTHING WAS DONE OR WILL BE  DONE IN THE FUTURE.  The BLACK SCUFF MARKS say it all no drive by evaluation needed, no survey, no rocket science evaluation needed, no Pro Driving skills required. Just open your eyes Mr Small Boat Harbor Manger!!!

PS: "THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE" & "SEEING IS BELIEVING" isn't it???

THE CISCO KID WAS A FRIEND OF MINE, FISH'N FOR WALLEYES IS MIGHTY FINE. MET DOWN AT LAUNCH SMALL BOAT HARBOR, THE 115 SHE START TO PURRR, GONNA TROLL SOME WORM HARNESS'S TODAY THE LITTLE 9.9 HONDA RUN THE RAPTOR ALL ALL DAY. FISH FRY GONNA BE SO FINE, PONCHO AND HIS FRIENDS BRING THE WINE. SET THE HOOK AND KEEP A TIGHT LINE DON'T JERK TO HARD CAUSE YOU GONNA RIP OUT SOME TIME. SOME TIMES LIFE IS JUST A DRAG BUT PLEASE DON'T WINE THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE SO BE GLAD. REMEMBER THE WALLEYE FISH'N IS SO GOOD IT'S BAD,  IT MAKE YOU SMILE ALL DAY AND BE GLAD. NOW THAT THE CRAZY NARROW SBH ENTRANCE AND EXIT HAS BEEN FIXED. I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, SO  I SAY HERE HERE!!!! AND TO ALL YOU WALLEYE GUYS AND GALS I LIFT A BEER!!! :)

Z YOU ON THE WATER AKA "THE KID" 73 YRS YOUNG AND STILL FISH'N 7 HUNT'N

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

The new launch really stinks when launching alone. And the parking lot is totally striped ass backwards. The walking/bike path should make a 90 degree turn at the pay/toll both & head south to the other side of the lot!  And can anyone explain why there is only 1 electric outlet in the fish cleaning station!? This is the era of the electric fillet knife!  Millions of $$$$ spent for bad results!

Yup when people who live behind a desk design things with no input from folks who will use the facilities this is what you get!!! HOW ABOUT A FISH CLEANING STATION THAT DOESN'T CLOSE AT 9 PM for us fisherman who sometimes fish at night. No one monatours the station during the day anyways, we mostly clean up after ourselves. So what is there to steal a hose?? Only one hose spicket and it's out side so it would be easy to steal even if the gate locked.   one electric outlet pure stupidity and those things (hoses) that hang down are about useless. We the tax payers paid for it fools designed it. No one will have the guts to change it and do the right thing. Amen.

• Like 1

those hanging hoses are just another waste of $$$. If they were 2 ft. longer or able to reach the edge of the table st least a person could use them.  Also nice to see a better hose nozzle that works  easier, I was going to put a new one on it myself.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics