Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brought home 13. 3 of us in the boat. But also caught 4 lakers and 2 nice steelhead. Beats any day at work. My buddy and his girlfriend quit fishing for walleye and ran two dipsy’s for trout caught over 16 lakers and a couple of steelheads. He quit keeping track. He quit when his girlfriend said she couldn’t reel another one in. 

• Like 2

Fished Monday (8/20) and Friday (8/24) out of Barcelona....3 man limit Monday by 12:30...50-62' ...dipsies 75-100' back on a 3 setting...harnesses and Renoskys...also pulled some on boards, Reefrunner 800's + 4oz snap wts back a total of 150-200' behind the board.

Friday, 2 man limit by 12:00...60-92'...dipsies 135-140' back on a 3 setting...mostly harnesses (copper/watermelon & purple/pink/copper)

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Barcelona

Heading to Barcelona in morning any suggestions thinking fishing west starting in 40-50ft     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Barcelona July 5th

Took this young man fishing for the first time ever in his life and we had a blast .25 walleye landed kept a 3 man limit off 18.Fished 65to80 ft of water 30to35 ft down on spoons and harnesses, ,,harnesses being the better producer today   Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Lake Erie Fishing Reports

• Barcelona Walleye Report

We did good the other day on good eater size 18" to 20" walleye.Bottom bouncing with 3 ounces with worm harnesses in watermelon tape on copper in 45 ft of water off Chautauqua Creek using electric motor at 1.3 to 1.4 mph.We found 61 degree water there.   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Erie United Mobile App    

in Eastern Lake Erie Charter Boat Association

• Dunkirk or Barcelona?

Dunkirk or Barcelona? I'm headed for a three day walleye trip weather permitting wed july 26- fri.  Which port would everyone fish out of. It's just my dad and I , we have done decent out of Dunkirk before but will go further west if it's fishing better currently. We aren't trophy fishing just looking for keepers.. thanks in advance . Jeff

in Open Lake Discussion

• Introduction - See you at Barcelona next week

Introduction - See you at Barcelona next week Hello, Born and raised in WNY. Have served as an Army Officer since graduating SUNY Brockport in 1991 and enjoy summer leave back home every year I can travel. This year am spending my first week of leave in Mayville and will be fishing out of Barcelona Harbor 9-17 July. Then off to Ontario for a week, followed by two weeks on Lake O at Point Breeze. Boat is a Black/Gold Lund Fisherman named Hazardous Duty. I'll be fishing every day the condition

in Welcome to Lake Erie United - Introduce Yourself