North east

Absolute awesome day with wife and kids on the boat. Fish we're everywhere and hungry. Over 20 boated only kept 8. North east pa to Barcelona harnesses 60 fow down 30-50...lost a really nice one at the net. Gonna try tomorrow before I go back to work Tuesday.IMG_20180708_164527.jpegMVIMG_20180708_105809.jpegMVIMG_20180708_103625.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Do you use a cpl bags to get you to walleye trolling speed..... I launched next to you in May at Wilson.... nice rig you have...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United
Yes I use a bag of eace side think they are 28" have a kicker motor just need to install shift cable and mount....

Don't think it was me in Wilson tho nvr been there

No pics of sheepshead and white bass please.... lol

Lol bent rod is bent rod to me....I don't even eat walleye I throw back everything when it's just the family on board. Unless they clearly are not gonna make it.....then they go to guys at work....

Tell ya that sheep took the inline board underwater was a good 15 min fight almost reminded me of chrome fish....lol

You must really hate fish if you don't eat walleye.  What about perch?  They are the best 2 eating fish ever (jmho)  Maybe you just need a good recipe.  lol. But you are  a lot of fish & that's a good thing!
I don't eat any fish...shrimp and crab are my only seafood lol....

• Like 1

So you must really love fishing!!
I mean you spend a shitload of money on equipment and gas for something you don’t like to eat.
That’s great!!! That’s how I feel about archery hunting. I love to archery hunt but I could live without

So you must really love fishing!!
I mean you spend a shitload of money on equipment and gas for something you don’t like to eat.
That’s great!!! That’s how I feel about archery hunting. I love to archery hunt but I could live without

Lmao....I also love to archery hunt and deer hunt all 3 sesons start to finish and hunt the adks early season most years. I don't eat deer (plain)either. My wife loves deer jerky and I like snack sticks but normally donate the rest to the coliation or people i know who don't hunt. I just love being outside vs sitting on the couch. Also trap thru February with a fur market that doesnt pay $-+# for me it's all about the outdoors something I grew up on. Although this trolling thing is new and man did it bite me hard.

• Like 2

Lmao....I also love to archery hunt and deer hunt all 3 sesons start to finish and hunt the adks early season most years. I don't eat deer (plain)either. My wife loves deer jerky and I like snack sticks but normally donate the rest to the coliation or people i know who don't hunt. I just love being outside vs sitting on the couch. Also trap thru February with a fur market that doesnt pay $-+# for me it's all about the outdoors something I grew up on. Although this trolling thing is new and man did it bite me hard.

Ha ha yea I’m in the same boat. Love to hunt archery. I eat jerky and sausage but could live without the rest. But fishing for me is another story. I love walleye, perch, crappy, bass, and even a trout now and then. But I would trade a freezer full of venison for a bucket of walleye any day. Lol.
Tight lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

Another day lacking eyes for me landed 5 kept 3 again. Went deep 80-100 for...but.....the Lakers wanted to play caught 4 hooked 5 lost what would have been a boat best right at net. It floated upside down I pulled all gear turned around to go get. Got it in net and as soon as I righted him he swam off. So my salmon net will be going with me from now on. Bent my eye net to all get out today. Fun time with the Lakers today tho. All Lakers came on gambler rigs with cowbells in front.Snapchat-1895725720.jpegIMG_20180805_073248.jpeg

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics