Berkley power bait and worm harness

I've never run power bait on worm harness harnesses. What you can do is take your worms out of their bedding, rinse them off and put them in a gallon freezer bag and take them fishing. Keep them on ice. Keeps the kids and boat alot cleaner.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had very good luck Berkley Power worms they were a black body with a chartreuse green tail and also a light brown body with a yellow tail. We use them at the North Gap in the small boat harbor this summer when there was tons of walleyes there we could not keep up with live worms and thought it was the perfect opportunity to use power worms and it worked out awesome we caught bigger fish with them noticed that right away

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I had very good luck Berkley Power worms they were a black body with a chartreuse green tail and also a light brown body with a yellow tail. We use them at the North Gap in the small boat harbor this summer when there was tons of walleyes there we could not keep up with live worms and thought it was the perfect opportunity to use power worms and it worked out awesome we caught bigger fish with them noticed that right away

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

They work just as good as real worms.as long as the cent doesn’t wear off.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I usually have some on the boat in case I run out of real crawlers and they work OK. I have had good luck with purple ones.

I sometimes use the Berkley spray on scent also when running spoons and plastic worms. I also know guys that spray  WD-40 on their spoons for scent.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics