East of Stergeon

46 minutes ago, offthegrid said:

Nice job. I have seen a few guys post about those harnesses. May I ask where you get them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

I believe Fishkiller sells them.  I did buy some but can't remember/find where I put them.  (old age) lol

eye-fish.com, weighted willow blades

Edited by lineman49
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lil Diablo said:

I'm a retired welder so I know what hot is with gloves and a welding jacket all day when it's hot .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

I am sure you do & I bet you don't miss it.  My comment was towards  "off the grid" I know he is a lineman & I am sure he has been there as have I.  Not good on hot days!

• Like 1

Last few days have been nice for hanging on a junction pole with gloves & sleeves, what do you think?

I changed 4 bad transformers yesterday then had a broken pole in the back yard. Walked out at 530 this morning. Slept for a few hours then the fiancé and I went out for a few hours out of small boat. Real slow 1 short 1 keeper and a silver bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

I picked up one or two of those spinners at the Niagara show this spring.
My good friend invented EYE-FISH. 90% of my fish were cuaght with them. The erratic spin, and run at any speed with sticks make them a winner. Not to mention no other harness comes in so many color, and flash variations. AMAZING LURE!

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Out again today solo same spot ( East of Stergeon Pt) boxed out , but all on riggers, cycling between 31-42 ft in 48 ft of water all on spinner worm ,red/ black was hot color today , 1.8 ta 2.0 mph.

Thanks for the report I went to the cat today and it was a slow day. I’m going to try again in the morning. I leave for work for 2 weeks so trying to squeeze the last few I can get before I go

Out again today solo same spot ( East of Stergeon Pt) boxed out , but all on riggers, cycling between 31-42 ft in 48 ft of water all on spinner worm ,red/ black was hot color today , 1.8 ta 2.0 mph.

Thanks for the report I went to the cat today and it was a slow day. I’m going to try again in the morning. I leave for work for 2 weeks so trying to squeeze the last few I can get before I go

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics