The Fence

Never had a lot of luck out of Buffalo, but yesterday wasn't bad. Had a late start, and was very slow at first, but the closer we got to Canada the better it got. We cuaght some decent size fish with my wife's being the biggest at 8.6#. All were caught on the new weighted Willow blade harnesses EYE-FISH.com. Single blade pink frog out produced everything on the dipsies.FB_IMG_1530467846635.jpgKIMG0267.JPG

Sent from my E6810 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

55fow. We didn't mark a lot, but almost every time we saw a good hook on the screen we adjusted, and papow there goes a dipsie.

By the way. Debbie was wearing her pink frog earings I made her, and the pink frog was the best producer. She's not allowed on the boat now unless she's wearing them.

I went to the wed sight and didnt see any pink frog harnesses. they had an iris colored blade that looks good. but then I like the blades on other harnesses. but I didnt like the price. I get almost all my harnesses from galeforcetackle.com for a lot less money. dr death and reverse muffin has been great for me up on erie. I am just a satisfied customer of them and nothing more. if you want double blades let vicki know.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics