Where to go this weekend? Help

Apparently some of the people from “Jersey Shore” tv show will be at Sunset Bay Sunday around 11 am so traffic/parking could be an issue.  Nothing to do with fishing-other than trying to avoid a mob scene/parking problem.

4 hours ago, lvo said:

Fished near the windmills yesterday morning between 40 to 50 fow,9 in the cooler, 3 throw backs , a few bass and sheephead , 2 were over 8lbs 

We fished that area yesterday ended up with 9 in the cooler ,4 shorts & 1lost at the net.

I think it's still a bit early. I remember the limits being later in July and August. Also last year winter ended earlier this year things were a bit behind due to winter dragging on into April.
I think you are right. I checked my posts from last year and it was September!

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

Fished west of Walnut, Pa. Monday and Tuesday. You can find fish over a wide range of fow and suspended from above the thermocline to the bottom. Used 10, 7, 5 color LC. #1 Dipsys 3 88ft to 103ft. Spoons produced the most fish but harnesses and bay rats all worked. Purple was best color but chartreuse was working also. Lots of fish but most in the 15 to 18 inch range with a few in the 20s and my biggest Erie walleye to date a bit over 30".

0703180927.jpg

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics