Cattaragus

Still out here on the boat. Really tough bite today. Only 2 so far on leadcore stocks. Bout to head in. Lots of boats but nobody’s really catching consistently. Most of the fish I have marked have been tight to the bottom in 70-80 fow. The 2 we caught are good ones though. One 28 inch and one 25 right off the bottom. Tough day

We fished yesterday off the Catt from 60-80 fow, picked only one fish, ran zig zag pattern in and out across those depths from top to bottom with lead and dipseys was a tough day to swallow. The lake definately flipped temps, lets hope it picks back up this weekend as it warms up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Was out solo yesterday. Got out to 70-80 fow to start. Hit fish on the downrigger blue chatterstick in 80-85 fow down 81 ft. Had a 7 color out as well but kept getting fish on the DR so pulled it to put the other rigger in the water and kept working that depth with 2 riggers and a dipsey on 0 180' back. Got my 6 fish 17-19" all in 80-85 on plugs, blues and purple both chattersticks and bayrats. Marked fish on the bottom and was going slow 1.3-1.5 then later speed up to 1.7 on the probe/downspeed.

• Like 3

I can and do. I’ve been out only one time this year where I didn’t catch mine. But I don’t understand why we all wouldn’t want to help other fisherman get better and learn to love the sport like I do. This is a fishing report blog so if you don’t have info don’t post. 

• Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics