Cattaragus

thanks for the report. Sorry about the deer. I'm taking a couple newbies out Sat. Guess I'll start in 60 FOW. We have had better luck in 80-85  just to stay away from other boats, but that was 3 or 4 weeks ago

Starting marking fish heading out not another boat within mile first fish in ten minutes kept wind to our back ended up in 80 with other boats

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App

try Dicks.

Last time I was there (at Milestrip location) they had some, but color selection was limited.

Lot of them leak water and most people know that and stopped buying them.  I suspect quality control issues is why they are going out of business. 

They do have great action if you get one that doesn't leak.  I've heard of people painting the seam with clear nail polish but haven't tried it yet on my leakers.

The watermelon (rainbow trout) Renoski is very effective on some days these last couple of years.

Edited by Puking Dog
  • Like 1

Lots of reports. Plenty of fish on the bottom and a few reports of fish suspended. Fish are def still there. Hopefully last nights cold snap doesn’t change anything but the lake temp is 65 and the fish are everywhere. If it were me I would pick up minnows to try to find the perch after the limit of walleye. That’s how it’s been^

• Like 2

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics