Cattaragus

i started in the wrong are and it took us some time to get our two man limit.  We went slightly east of the Cat close to the border in 75’. We did run in to steelhead out there and got 6 and lost a few.  Ran in a bit and found a nice school of eyes.  I think the guys that crushed them were further east and not as deep. We saw a lot of boats there. Everything was the top 40’.  Renoskis and Michigan stinger spoons..

• Like 1

2 man limit today. Easy fishing fish suspended 40-60 ft down. Marked a ton of fish everywhere. 65-85 ft deep. Leadcore sticks and harness on Dipsy. Harness caught a couple big fish. 9lbs and 7lbs. Sticks caught all 18-22 inchers. Plenty of boats out there and there was a lot of boats just outside the creek on the perch beds. Not sure how they were doing but they were combat style about 20 boats in 100 yds. 

• Like 1

Went out at 8, 2 man limit by noon. Gold & purple worm harnesses on dipseys 2 setting 120', riggers with cranks between 45-60'. Harnesses did better. 65-75' of water off Evangola State Park, 2.5 SOG. Beautiful day on the water, except for the bugs. Lots of huge marks just outside the creek, must be Steelhead coming in. Also a lot of perch guys around 52'.

Good day. Got calmer as the day went on. 2 man limit by 9 o’clock. Kept fishing for fun and probably caught 20-22 fish altogether and off the water by 1030. One big slob,8 lber,  the rest were in the perfect size range 18-24.  Loved anything purple today. I used purple cranks and purple harnesses. Both worked great. Hopefully this patch of weather doesn’t screw it all up bc it is on fire right now. 

I was out Sunday, east of the creek, 65-75’, 2 man limit in 6 hrs. Slow start, we were dragging silver bass & perch a lot. Bottom 30’ just loaded with fish, dipseys 2 setting 135’ worked the best. Did better than the riggers, which for me that’s a first this year. All on harnesses 1.8 SOG.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

Question for all members, i have a Helix 7 SI GPS unit that I purchased last year that I haven't been able to get the SI or DI to work properly. Does anyone else have a unit like this that is working on their boat that I could switch my unit with to see if it might be my transducer and see if it works on their boat. This was the suggestion that Hummingbird gave me to verify if it was a problem with the head vs the transducer . . .

17 hours ago, Those eyes said:

Question for all members, i have a Helix 7 SI GPS unit that I purchased last year that I haven't been able to get the SI or DI to work properly. Does anyone else have a unit like this that is working on their boat that I could switch my unit with to see if it might be my transducer and see if it works on their boat. This was the suggestion that Hummingbird gave me to verify if it was a problem with the head vs the transducer . . .

I can try to help you, PM me

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics