Walleye Buffalo Small Boat Harbor- 2018 Reports

My 10 lb braid with 3 way swivel bottom bouncer will out perform your wire line. Can’t see catching a 17 in walleye with wire line or braided with dipsey There’s no fight to begin with, go light and enjoy some fight. Rather catch sheephead which gives you a great fight

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
There is NO stretch whatsoever with wire , you feel EVERY fish , you can tell if a perch is hitting .

Sent from my SM-G935V using Lake Erie United Mobile App

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wojo said:

My 10 lb braid with 3 way swivel bottom bouncer will out perform your wire line. Can’t see catching a 17 in walleye with wire line or braided with dipsey There’s no fight to begin with, go light and enjoy some fight. Rather catch sheephead which gives you a great fight

That's why I use wire.If I want fight I go to Lake Ontario and catch Kings.If I want food I go to Erie.I catch plenty of Eyes of my riggers with no weight or drag and they still don't fight.

That's why I use wire.If I want fight I go to Lake Ontario and catch Kings.If I want food I go to Erie.I catch plenty of Eyes of my riggers with no weight or drag and they still don't fight.

IYour right , at least I can feel them on, using light action rod, using a downrigger is like bring a shoe .
I have my freezer full. You can only eat so many unless you have a neighborhood fish fry.
I’m after perch right now picking up some nice catches.

Sallie’s were yellow, black, and other colored kind tailed flies that were added to spinners with a night crawler worm to catch walleyes. They were very effective along with flat fish lures over seventy years ago. They still work today slow trolling on the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• 2 weeks later...

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics