Hamburg night bite

Hey guys I am kinda new to the night fishing ... just looking for some advice is all... not secrets or anything .... I usually launch out of small boat harbor ... any little bit helps thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie. I troll in 6 to 12 feet of water using floating lures 120 feet back about 1.8. 2 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Like 1

Thank You I appreciate it!!!

You can hit them right by the break walls and gaps. No need to chase the crowd. Look for near shore shallow depth changes and drop offs. Be careful and watch where you are going. Best of luck. Long lines and diving sticks or snap weights and harness. Fish on!! Also. Don’t sweat not marking them in 10fow. Likely your sonar cone will be to narrow at those depths to mark much.

You can hit them right by the break walls and gaps. No need to chase the crowd. Look for near shore shallow depth changes and drop offs. Be careful and watch where you are going. Best of luck. Long lines and diving sticks or snap weights and harness. Fish on!! Also. Don’t sweat not marking them in 10fow. Likely your sonar cone will be to narrow at those depths to mark much.

Awesome thank you ... how deep should my stick bait be able to dive .... 2-4ft? Or deeper like 12-14ft?

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics