Well then..

water temp is only 44 dregee its a bit cold water for walleye trolling 50 degrees is where you want it to be been there done that  ill wait till things warm and clear up your just wasting your time and money  if you do go out watch for the logs and debris in the water     YELLOWPIKE    :emoticon-0182-poolparty:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, yellowpike said:

water temp is only 44 dregee its a bit cold water for walleye trolling 50 degrees is where you want it to be been there done that  ill wait till things warm and clear up your just wasting your time and money  if you do go out watch for the logs and debris in the water     YELLOWPIKE    :emoticon-0182-poolparty:

Dropping logic lol, I've run out of hooks to replace and line to spool. Don't want to mow the yard yet so might just have to make a trip to fishusa and grab some new lures. See some newer glow rats just came out. Just want to get her in the water. Maybe have to try some perch Sunday morning, or get the boat slimmed by some Lakers. 

7 minutes ago, mostlymuskies said:

I'm going to Silver Lake for Crappie on Sunday and let Lake Erie clear up a little!

Never really got into crappie fishing, a few friends hit chautauqua for em. Last weekend I heard they were biting. Almost went but wanted the salt to wash off the roads a bit more before I trailered that far. 

I did not fish today,I moved the Buffalo Pedal Tour Boat from SBH down the Harbor and up the Buffalo River to Riverworks.I did not mark much of anything down the Harbor behind the walls.But going into the Buffalo River the water temp was 56 degrees and lots of pods of emerald shines and good number of walleye hooks.

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics