How many would like to see Stugeon Point Marina become a state park?

1 hour ago, Puking Dog said:

With Cuomo in charge, it could only get worse.

I' have to agree, county would be a lil better but still lack luster. For what they charge for season Launch pass or even just to launch, and how often the lots full it' hard to believe they don't have it a priority.

3 hours ago, Puking Dog said:

With Cuomo in charge, it could only get worse.

Look what happened with the Small Boat Harbor with King Andrew in office. A lot of money has gone in there for much needed improvements. The town of Evans is so cash strapped the marina is not a priority. The boating community deserves better.

• Like 1

I attended a meeting where an Oceanographer lectured. He claimed Sturgeon Point is in the littoral zone near the beach and a lot of mud, sand and debris is mixed with storm water . It settles in that harbor basin and dredging is needed twice annually. It is just in the wrong spot on the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

The Power Authority has tons of money for their delicensing permit. New York State collects millions of dollars from boating sales taxes and registration fees. They can not say their is no
money. They spend billions on highways for cars and trucks. They spend billions of dollars on Colleges. Yet where the money comes from they ignore them. We need professional people in Albany to stand up for boaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lineman49 said:

Maybe would be good  as long as they don't screw up the launch ramp like they did at the SBH!

I agree the new ramps are not good if your by yourself. As well as they create a traffic jam being so tight.

Edited by dukhnter8
  • Like 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics