Walleye trolling rods

Hay guys I'm looking for trolling rods not to heavy and match up well with daiwa lcs  don't want to spend more on rods then I paid for the reels tried buying on line and that didn't work out very well.. I would rather hold in hand but here in northeast Pa no one has trolling rods in stock any help would be appreciated !!

try cabelas off the I90 in NY, before you get to buffalo. Right after you go through the tolls. I just use my salmon rods. Heavy, but I'm going for the freezer not for the fight. Thats why I go for salmon/steelhead. 

• Thanks 1

If interested, I have a dozen 7ft GX2 rods for sale.
Otherwise like mentioned above, FishUSA has plenty to choose from

Tom Marks from gr8 lake fishing adventure would make them for you. Just give him the info in the riddance. He is very reasonable and does a professionally job, just like his charter business

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Erie United Mobile App
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2018 at 6:18 PM, shinintimes said:

Hay guys I'm looking for trolling rods not to heavy and match up well with daiwa lcs  don't want to spend more on rods then I paid for the reels tried buying on line and that didn't work out very well.. I would rather hold in hand but here in northeast Pa no one has trolling rods in stock any help would be appreciated !!

FISH USA just sent me an email - having a sale on Daiwa trolling rods - $20 each and buy 5 get 1 free

• Thanks 1

You must be logged in to view content

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Topics

Hot Topics